The 20th session of the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- 2/10/2019 “Leave no person with disabilities behind – with accessibility to inclusion”
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DISABILITIES
“Leave no person with disabilities behind – with accessibility to inclusion”
October 2-4, 2019, Baku, Azerbaijan, Park Inn Baku Hotel
- 17/9/2019 WORLD, ACCESSIBLE FOR ALL
The seminar on Legislation Base for Accessibility and the Role of the System of Volunteering Certification "WORLD, ACCESSIBLE FOR ALL" in Creation of Barrier-free Environment" for Union of Disabled People Organizations in Baku (Azerbaijan).
- 24/8/2019 Social Media and Online PR Training
On the first day of the training, participants were informed about the difference between traditional and digital media channels, information crisis in PR and social media. The team's work provided an opportunity not only to discuss existing methods of promoting NGOs' activities in a proper manner, but also to find ways to address and prevent possible information crises.
- 19/7/2019 The High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development
The High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development was held at United Nations Headquarters in New York On July 9-18, 2019 the United Nations Headquarters in New York hosted the High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development. The Forum was attended by representatives of governmental and non-governmental organizations from Azerbaijan.
- 26/6/2019 Special consultative status to your organization, Əlil Təşkilatları İttifaqı.
I am pleased to inform you that the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) at its Coordination and management meeting of 6 June 2019 adopted the recommendation of the Committee on Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) to grant special consultative status to your organization, Əlil Təşkilatları İttifaqı. Please accept our heartfelt congratulations.
- 10/6/2019 Training program on “Providing Accessibility of Social Infrastructure for People with Disabilities and other Categories of People with Limited Mobility” was held in Lankaran city
The training was conducted by the experts of “Society for All” Disability Research Center” of All Russian Society of Disabled People Evgeni Bukharov and Lev Gutman with invitation of the Union of Disabled People Organizations of Azerbaijan. We express our gratitude to the international experts for delivering the training sessions on high quality level.
- 22/02/2019 Zero Project 2019 - For a world without barriers
Final conference of the Zero Project was held at the United Nations headquarters in Vienna, Austria on Feb 19-22, 2019, dedicated to the presentation and evaluation of innovative activities, practices and projects for implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. 500 delegates and experts from 85 countries participated in the event. President of the Union of Disabled Persons Organizations of Azerbaijan, Mr. Davud Rahimli, served as an expert in this project and conference as well as made his presentation.
- 26/2/2019 KHOJALY GENOCIDE - THE TRAGEDY OF THE 20TH CENTURY
"The Khojaly genocide with its inconceivable cruelty and inhuman punitive methods, was completely targeted against the people of Azerbaijan and represents a barbarian act in the history of humankind. At the same time, this genocide was a historical crime against humanity."
- 19/1/2019 BLACK YANUARY
- 21/9/2018 The 20th session of the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
On August 27 - September 21, 2018, the Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights held its 20th session on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 21/5/2018 "Towards the Sustainable Development Goals: Promotion of sustainable development and decent work" is being held in Baku
An international conference on "Towards the Sustainable Development Goals: Promotion of sustainable development and decent work" is held in Baku jointly organized by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Trade Unions Confederation (ATUC), National Confederation of Entrepreneurs (Employers') Organizations of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the International Labour Organization (ILO).
- 15/5/2018 WORLD DISABILITY UNION WDU 6th GENERAL ASSEMBLY
WORLD DISABILITY UNION WD U 6th GENERAL ASSEMBLY;
GLOBAL ACCESSIBLE TOURISM CONGRESS;
GLOBAL COURSES & COORDINATOR TRAINING CONGRESS
6 KITA 85 COUNTRIES PARTICIPATED IN MERSIN.11-13 MAY 2018
THANK YOU ALL EVERYONE THROUGH ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- 4/5/2018 Together we are unstoppable - British School in Baku
This year’s event is a charity event dedicated to the ninety-fifth anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev and the hundredth anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic.
Reaching out and supporting
BSB has always believed that fostering the idea of global awareness is important and that is why promoting the bazaar is central to our studies because it demonstrates a truly international flavour that our students can tap into and feel a part of something bigger than themselves.
- 10/4/2018 Minister of labour and social protection of population Salim Muslumov met with members of the Public Council under the Ministry
At present, the ministry cooperates with up to 60 civil society institutions specialized in the relevant fields Minister of labour and social protection of population of the Republic of Azerbaijan Salim Muslumov met with representatives of civil society institutions elected to the new composition of the Public Council under the Ministry.
- 09/4/2018 Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population provided Garabagh war invalids with new passenger cars
"Naz-Lifan" brand passenger cars were presented to the invalids of Garabakh war and 20 January by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan. 117 of them were given to the use of Karabakh war invalids, and the remaining to the invalids of January 20.